Ruth's Knits



So I've ordered a bunch of yarn for a couple projects I intend to start - only to find out that some of it has been backordered. So in the meantime, I figured I'd try my hand with some embellishments, specifically flowers. I tried out a handful of patterns I found online, and some worked, and some obviously didn't. My frustrations were ripped (see below).

My mistakes... argh!!!

One flower. I stuck a button in the middle because I didn't have any beads.

Other little flowers.

P.S. It took me the longest time to figure out - but I finally got my percentage bars to work! The current percentages don't reflect my actual progress in these projects just yet. But now you know what I'm aiming to work on - once I get my yarn, of course. =)

Posted at 2:30 PM :: 1 Stitches

Stitch it to me!