Ruth's Knits

6/06/2005

Tagged!

Been extremely busy the past couple weeks... memorial day weekend hubby and I were in Redding for a church retreat. Last Wednesday was our 3-year anniversary (yes, we're still married young'uns!) then Thursday we zoomed off to Monterey for a weekend wedding. I'll be blogging about that plus pics in my non-knitting blog soon. =)

On the knitting front - taking a break from Shimmer (will start that swatch soon) and aiming to finish up those UFOs (two bags) that I've been procrastinating on.

Lastly, I've been tagged by Caitlyn, so here goes!

Choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence.

If I could be a scientist, I'd study people and their behaviors. =)
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian, boy would I do a ton of delicious reading!!!!
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor, I would do my very best to build mentoring relationships with my students.
If I could be a writer, I'd be doing poetry, music, and even a couple fictional short pieces.
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut, I'd be alot more physically fit than I am now.
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

Enjoy! =)

Posted at 12:31 AM :: 3 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------