Ruth's Knits

8/26/2005

A little meme

Tagged by Lynette... here goes!
My 23rd post 5th sentence reads:

Some have been sheared in an interesting way.


Weird, I know. It was my Lambtown post (which wasn't that long ago since this blog is fairly new) and I was referring to really adorable looking alpacs that were sheared up to their necks (leaving really fluffy heads at the top). Very cute.

In anycase, here are the rules for the meme:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

I'm tagging Agnes, Amy, Caitlyn, Jen (Purse Ho), and Kaity (Punk Rock Knitter). What is in your archives, I wonder? =)

Posted at 12:45 AM :: 4 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------