Ruth's Knits

8/19/2005

My New Muse

I'm back from vacation, and this week has been a flurry of busyness and long to-do lists (husband's 30th birthday today, party tommorrow, lots of overnight out-of-town guests). But I managed to get some vacation pictures up.

But my main reason for posting today is something that came in the mail yesterday. I've been wanting to teach myself to use one of these for the longest time, and now I have one of my very own!! I can't wait to get started on this.





Also, an update on my Kerchief (not a great shot, sorry). So far I'm done with the yarn-over increases (thank you Joy and Gail for your help!):



My arms/shoulder are still hurting a bit, so I'm going to try to take it slow and lots of breaks now and then (and less computer use too). Thank you for all the kind thoughts and well wishes!

Posted at 10:24 AM :: 10 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------