Ruth's Knits

9/08/2005

New WIP: Dress with Eyelets (Debbie Bliss)

I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile! I usually try to get at least one post in a week, but this month is getting so crazy. We have out-of-town weddings every single weekend this month, and then we're off to Singapore/Malaysia for a week, and then Maui for another week. By mid-October, I'll just be glad to be home and veg out for awhile (even though I love to travel, I'm a true homebody at heart). =) Anyways, here are some weekend pictures from our labor day weekend.

On the knitting front:
With the onset of so many of my friends having babies, I figured this would be a great time to knit up some of my gifts to them! I certainly cannot knit fast enough to make it to some of the baby showers, but hopefully I'll finish them before the babies enter into the world. =) So here is one project I've started on. It's a Debbie Bliss pattern (I'm using Debbie Bliss Wool/Cotton in a mustard yellow-ish color), and I've already knitted up the backside below:



And I've started on the front panel (afterwards, I'll seam them together and put a simple edging on the neck and armholes):


Posted at 5:36 PM :: 16 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------