Ruth's Knits

9/16/2005

Travelling WIPs

One must choose wisely what projects to bring! Nothing too complicated, of course. =) So I've decided to bring two items:

1) I'm almost done with the Debbie Bliss baby eyelet dress - all I have left to do is to seam up the sides, weave in all those danged ends, block, sew in back button, and weave in a colored ribbon through the eyelets. At most I can do on this trip is seaming it up and weaving in the ends, and the rest I can do when I get home (I found out that the recipient of this gift is expected to be born at the end of the year, so I've got plenty of time). =)

2) The second WIP I'm bringing is a new project I haven't started yet. It's another baby thing seen here:



It's a sweater dress called "Samantha" by Kate Gilbert. The baby that this gift is intended for, is due sometime in November, so I have to really get a move on with this project. I'm using a soft pink sport weight yarn. Maybe when I come back to the States, I'll have made great progress on this, we'll see! =)

Until then, y'all take care, and I'll chat with the rest of you when I return in October! Ciao! =)

Posted at 12:10 AM :: 10 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------