Ruth's Knits

12/29/2005

FO: Cabled Scarf

This was actually supposed to be a Christmas gift, but hey, better late than never, right? I needed a break from some of my projects, and this was a simple, mindless, and theraputic knit throughout the hectic holidays.




Pattern: Karaoke Cable Scarf
Yarn: Debbie Bliss' Cashmerino Aran #101 (3 balls)
Needle: US #7 straights
Approximate Size: 7'(length), 2-3/4"(width)

Additional Notes

Pattern
Simple enough. If you don't know how to do cables, this would be a good practice project for it. I love the skinnyness of this scarf.

Yarn
What can I say that hasn't been said about this yarn? It was soothing to my hands/fingers. Like I mentioned earlier, very theraputic. My fingers really appreciated it. =)

All I need left is to make a fabulous label and then to mail it off! =)

Posted at 12:47 AM :: 11 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------