Ruth's Knits

1/17/2006

Triple Tagged!

As if you didn't know me already, here's another bit about me that you can chew on. I've been tagged by Estee, Judy, and Cyndi with the same meme at the same time!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Office Administrator at a startup company in Santa Clara. My first job out of college. Great boss who taught me work ethics, finance, and a little bit of faith.
2. Maryhouse staff - homeless shelter here in Sacramento. A great experience that opened my eyes to the struggles of those who have limited options, and the big mess that we call "charity". I won't say anymore but I quit after a couple months - mostly because of my experience with the staff.
3. Lobbyist intern here in Sacramento. Great stuff. Exciting to be running around the capital acting like my head just got cut off, but looking great in my grey power suit and pumps while doing it.
4. Research assistant. At Sac State. Boring as hell. While I love research (the analysis part of it), gathering data was the boring grunt work and I felt like an idiot doing it. I might as well have been another monkey.

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Office Space
3. Any of Hayao Miyazaki's films
4. Any of the Godfather movies

Four places you have lived:
1. Corvallis, Oregon
2. Fountain Valley, CA (Orange County)
3. Saratoga, CA (Santa Clara County)
4. Sacramento, CA

Four tv shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Project Runway
3. Oprah
4. Everyday Italian (Food Network)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Maui
2. Asia: Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand (Nepal and China don't count - I wasn't on vacation at the time)
3. Canada (Vancouver and Toronto)
4. Up and down the California coast, Oregon coast, and Washington (Seattle)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. My bloglines subscriptions
2. My xanga subscriptions
3. My email
4. Yahoo news

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Oxtail stew
3. Warm Soups
4. Osso Bucco

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Maui
2. a LYS
3. in my knitting spot
4. with Wayne (hubby) =)

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
I'm going to do it again. Sorry! (And again, if you don't want to, you don't have to) =)
1. Karen
2. Jen
3. Caitlyn
4. Gail

Posted at 11:02 AM :: 4 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------