Ruth's Knits

1/10/2006

Yarn!

When the UPS man is in the neighborhood, I'm always excited! Remember that fab gift certificate I received from some very thoughtful friends? Here's what I got for it:

8 balls for this project:


A closer look:


I can't cast on just yet - I promised myself that at this point, I have to finish at least one project before I cast on for another. So I'm hurrying with my WIPs because I really want to start this sweater soon, and experience this yarn!!

And here's a little something I got from Becky:


It's Koigu Fancy, and the yarn colors are lovely. Thanks Becky!

P.S. To those who enjoyed the pink flowers template - sorry, I've taken it out. I'm still playing with my template, so what I've got now is only temporary, until I find something that I really like. I'm starting to play around with the Blogger tags (we'll see how that goes), so this might take awhile. =)

Posted at 10:57 AM :: 6 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------