Ruth's Knits

2/13/2006

Craft Junkie

This could get VERY addicting. And I think I'm already hooked. Seriously, there are not enough hours in a day to keep up. And I am determined to teach myself these crafts. Being self-taught gives me a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. And tada, here we go! (click for a close-up)







They are still a bit on the crude side, and still very very simple, but that's ok. As you can tell, I LOVE accessories. If you didn't know already, I have a love for handbags, and now, earrings. Dangly, sparkly ones. You'll be seeing more of these. =)

Because my schedule is SO packed (I'm booked from now til May), I don't have time to expand much on my new growing hobbies. I would like to crochet a bit more, and start sewing as well. But I think I'll have to postpone sewing and crocheting til the summer...

Posted at 12:52 PM :: 18 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------