Ruth's Knits

4/21/2006

SnB Secret Pal Goodies

Ok, so last night at SnB we had our 3rd and final SP exchange... check out my goodies!!



A really cute basket, with the following goodies:
1 bottle of B&B Night-Blooming Jasmine Shower Gel (this is now one of my new fav scents)
2 skeins Lamb's Pride Worsted in Wild Violet
1 skein Atacama in Lilac (100% alpaca!!)
1 skein JaggerSpun Zephyr in Cassis
1 pattern for The Lucy Bag

Turned out my SP has been my good friend Chor (some know her as Caitlyn) - thank you so much! And to think that I was scratching my head earlier, wondering how my SP knew exactly what I liked! So yes, I definately have a purple felted bag project coming up soon. =)

On the flipside, I was the SP for Sara. Among yarns and other goodies I gave her, I made some stitch markers for her:



I'm still a beginner with all the jewelry-making stuff, and I realized much later that perhaps these stitch markers can catch on yarn and are probably too long and dangly. But hopefully they were received ok. =)

And lastly, here's a meme from Jade so here goes!

1. Six minutes to yourself:
Knitting, of course. Duh!!

2. Six bucks to spend right now:
In-n-out. I know, really unhealthy. But oooh, a cheeseburger and animal-style fries would be good just about now. =)

3. Six items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
All of Wayne's old stuffed animals and high school stuff (I'm married to a packrat). That should cover more than 6 items easily.

4. Six items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
My kitchen aid standmixer. My computer. My palm pilot. My yarn/knitting. My wedding ring. And my garlic chili hot sauce in the fridge.

5. Six words you love?
Friendship. Grace. Hugs. Love. Discount. Spaghetti. (Sorry, I'm REALLY hungry right now)


My stomach is talking to me now - time to feed it before it gets angry.
Have a great weekend!

Posted at 12:39 PM :: 13 Stitches

Stitch it to me!

---------------oOo---------------